To whom it may concern: I would like to express my disappointment from your unsatisfactory level of service.I have expected much more from a prestigious and reputed company of your standard.

Unfortunately, I can’t help but submit this letter of complaint hoping for a fast and adequate resolution. For the record I have been renting cars with your company for over six years. I was schedule to go on vacation on August 30, 2017 to Las Vegas. I was leaving out of Newark International airport and return to Baltimore Washington International Airport for my father’s wedding.

In making my preparation for my vacation on August 28, 2017 I completed my vacation package, when I reserve a car with your company (#29023800). My scheduled pick up date was September 3, 2017 at 3:00 pm. I also took the liberty of contacting your toll free number to verify that my reservation was secured. When speaking with a representative from your company about my upcoming reservation.

Their only concern was that I was not flying out of Newark International Airport. On September 3, 2017 I arrived at Baltimore Washington International Airport and proceed to Enterprise renter car. Once there I provided a representative from your company my reservation number along with my credentials. The agent then informed me that I could not rent a car without a major credit card.

I tried to explain to the representative that I consider myself to be a value customer. I also informed the representative that I flew in for my father’s wedding which was as at 4:30 pm. The representative was not helpful to my situation. I was denied the opportunity to rent a car.

I felt so annoyed and found his attitude upsetting no one there took me seriously. The fact I was already dealing with my father’s wedding and was over whelmed by it. The representative did not make it any easier for me. He offered nothing by the way of apology nor did he listen to my concern.

He immediately said what they could not or was not going to do. He failed to do the following “LEAD”: L= listen to my concern E= neither one of them showed me any empathy A= nor did the assist me D= on top of it they did not deliver a resolution to my problem. They failed to “LEAD” I hope you agree with me that this is not acceptable under any circumstances. I trust that you will deal with this issue in a top urgent fashion.

I also trust that you will take the necessary precautions to prevent such incidents in the future. As a result I missed my father’s wedding ceremony.

I also had to catch a cab from the airport.Sincerely yours, Disappointment

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Preferred solution: Better policy for renting a car from airports.

I didn't like: Disappointment.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Holdings?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Review #1100802, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences and we recognize how disappointing this must have been for you.We would like to speak with you further.

Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental reservation number and the details above so we can address this situation.

Thank you.– Carol H.